Because we are Reliable.
Flatbed towing is one way to go when trying to get your car from point A to point B. This towing often involves a specialized truck that has — you guessed it — a flatbed in the rear. You’ve likely seen a flatbed tow truck if you’ve ever stuck on the side of the road and called a tow service.
Flatbed towing is one of the safest ways to transport a car. Flatbed is very famous, and many high-end car owners prefer flatbed towing.
Provide best in class car service to everyone.
Under lifts are specially for the towing and transportation of trucks, buses, b-doubles, giant cranes, and heavy vehicle smash recovery and salvage. Heavy vehicles broken down or involved in accidents are a significant cause of traffic congestion and require a rapid response. Therefore, our service delivery for these units demands experienced operators who can get the job done right, in a fast and efficient manner, with a team of professional support staff on call who can manage the full recovery and salvage process.
Keep your Car in Top Condition
Uplift towing involves towing a car with its two front wheels off the ground. A tow dolly — a short, two-wheeled trailer with ramps and slots your front tires drive up and nestle into — attaches to the lead vehicle’s trailer hitch. Rented tow dollies can offer a cheap and efficient way to get two cars from point A to B. However, two-wheel towing has its disadvantages: The two tires riding on the ground will wear down more quickly than the two on the dolly, which can potentially cause poor handling when you drive the car later on. Uplift towing isn’t much used during a short or medium-distance one-way trip, but it may cause problems if the car is towed often or travels over a very long distance.
“Take care of your car in the garage, and the car will take care of you on the road.”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Charges are calculated as per the rate card.
- KM will be calculated on round trip base.
- Round trip – Tow vehicle base location to Pickup location to drop location & back to base location.
- All tolls, parking charges, waiting & permits will be extra as per the actuals.
- Towing Services is non-liable for damages caused while towing & transit..
- Day charges are applicable between 8AM to 8PM.
- Night charges are applicable between 8PM to 8AM.
- We collect minimum 1000INR as advance incase of pickup/drop location beyond 15Kms from the base
- Waiting charges are applied for delays in pickup or drop beyond 40mins
- All applicable taxes will be added to the final invoice